D3dx9_43.dll belongs to Direct3D 9 Extensions. It is the part of Microsoft DirectX for Windows program which is developed by Microsoft Corporation. There are many applications and games which are based on d3dx9_43.dll file. More than one application shares Dll files. They are designed to minimize the usage of memory. The file will be loaded automatically during the run-time as per the request given by the application. To fix those errors, you should go through the recommendations shared by experts.
Different kinds of d3dx9_43.dll error messages
There are different kinds of d3dx9_43.dll error messages which are listed below:
d3dx9_43.dll is missing
d3dx9_43.dll error loading
d3dx9_43.dll was not found
the procedure entry point d3dx9_43.dll
d3dx9_43.dll could not be located
d3dx9_43.dll Access Violation
Cannot find d3dx9_43.dll
Cannot register d3dx9_43.dll
How to fix the error?
To fix the d3dx9_43.dll error, you should download the file from the right source and install it in the appropriate application or game software folder. When you copy the file in the Windows folder, it should resolve the issue. After downloading the file, you should copy into the appropriate folder. If the issue is not resolved, the file should be installed in the system folder.
- There are some files which can fix the issue automatically. When you run the tool, missing files will be restored. It is a seamless process. However, highly reliable tool should be selected in this process.
- As soon as you find the d3dx9_43.dll error, the system should be restarted. In some cases, the simple restart will fix the issue.
- When you install the latest version of Microsoft DirectX, DirectX will fix the d3dx9_43.dll not found error will be resolved. Latest DirectX updates will be released by the Microsoft operating system. You might want to install the latest version. Sometimes, Microsoft will release the latest version without updating the version name. Hence, you should update DirectX to fix the issue. All versions of Microsoft Windows such as 8, 7, Vista, XP and 98 use DirectX. The missing DirectX 11, DirectX 10, and DirectX 9 will be replaced in this process.
- If you suspect the issue associated with the application or game, you should try to replace the file from the CD or DVD given by the application or game. The file can be found on the installation disc of respective software application. As the directX version available in the software CD can fix the issue, you should want to go for it.
- By uninstalling and reinstalling the game, the issue can be resolved. If there is something wrong with d3dx9_43.dll, a simple uninstall and reinstall will fix the issue.
- If the issue is associated with video drivers, you should install the latest video card drivers. By updating the drivers in the video card, the DirectX issue can be corrected.
Any program that utilizes the Microsoft DirectX might get the d3dx9_43.dll error message. It is the most common error message in video games. Hence, the issue should be resolved in a systematic way.